Our Story


We began our journey as a Church in 1928 as a Church plant from Elim, Yeovil and originally met in an old stone barn at the junction of West End/Langport Road. In 1932 we became an AOG Church and moved to a plot of land in Northfield, Somerton where a small wooden chapel was erected and over the years some portable buildings were added. In 2016 the Church moved to Edgar Hall, Bancombe Trading Estate, Somerton.